Terms & Conditions
Access to the Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we may change the content of all or any part of the Site at any time without notice. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site, or the Site content, at any time without notice.
All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us. You may view, download and use copies of materials on the Site as necessary for you to conduct your contractual relationship with the Organisation as permitted by your contract with the Organisation and the usage rights specified on the Site for the material or as otherwise agreed in writing with the Organisation and for no other purpose. All other unauthorised copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, of all other materials on the Site is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. All other rights are reserved.
We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, trade names, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise expressly indicated. Except as provided in these Terms, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site.
The Site (including the any information, materials, text, graphics, links or other items included in the Site) is provided “as is,” “with all faults” and “as available”, without warranties of any kind. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We do not guarantee that the Site or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions. We provide the Site “as is” and without express or implied warranties of any kind.
We do not warrant that the Site will be free from viruses. Although we take reasonable steps to secure the Site, you acknowledge that the internet is not a completely secure medium and we make no warranties, express or implied, that any information or materials you post on or transmit through the Site will be safe from unauthorised access or use.
The Site may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons and we will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is not available at any time.
We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in all locations.
Third party services
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access the Site. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Site. Your use of the Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy which supplement our Terms for the Site.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To host, display, upload, modify, communicate, publish, transmit, update or share any information or products/goods/items that: (a) belong to another person and to which you do not have any right to; and/or (b) are false, misleading or inaccurate.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored
- any software used in the provision of the Site
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.